2015 Cookie Walk Recipes
Did you enjoy the cookies on the ECA’s and Everyday Edgebrook’s Cookie Walk?
Our talented bakers have generously shared their recipes with the neighborhood.
Food Bank Challenge a Success!
Thanks to our Edgebrook Friends & Neighbors
ECA members, neighbors and friends participating in the ECA’s holiday gathering stopped by the ECA cookie table at North Branch Arts and responded to a food bank challenge. Every dollar donated during the cookie walk was matched four for one by an anonymous ECA member. The $1,250 donation has been sent to the Greater Chicago Food Depository where it will create 3,750 meals.
We accomplished so much working together as a community. This is what is meant by building community.
Well done, Edgebrook!
- Thank you ECA 2016 members.
- Do you know what’s happening at the Edgebrook Branch Library?
- ECA Newsletters
- Too Many Planes? Report Excessive Air Traffic Noise
- Join FAiR and fight for our quiet skies
ECA 2015 Year in Review
The ECA’s 2015 Year in Review appeared in the February 13 issue of the Nadig Reporter. You can read it here.
Snow Plowing Service provided by the ECA
- The ECA provides a limited (but very important) service when there is more than 4 inches of snowfall. Click here for more information.
- The ECA provides snow plow service to this area, excluding the major city streets. Click on the map.
- Snow Plowing HOTLINE 773 774 4651
Welcome to the ECA Website.
Edgebrook: a Neighborhood on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois 60646 Established in 1940, the Edgebrook Community Association encourages Community Spirit; seeks the Maintenance, improvement of and Access to, all Public Property and Services in the Community; and is Concerned with Interests in General of the Property Owners, Residents and Commerce in the Community.