Beautification Work Days
The work day
Thursday August 21st
has been CANCELLED !!
Stay tuned for new date
Bike Trail Extension meeting
There will be a community meeting regarding the proposed Bike Trail Extension
Thursday, August 21st
at the Volunteer Resource Center
(Golf Course Clubhouse)
This meeting is being hosted by the Forest Preserve District.
The ECA’s July 10th meeting about the bike path extension was very lively. Check out Brian Nadig’s report about the meeting (and view the maps of the plan).
ECA 3rd Annual Garden Walk
Thank you Garden Walk attendees for making the 3rd Annual Garden Walk a special event. The weather was fine and, to quote one visitor, “the gardens were splendid”.
Check out some photos HEREand also HERE
- Thank you ECA 2014 members.
- Check out what’s happening at the Edgebrook Branch Library
- Mini Maker Lab Arrives at Edgebrook Branch Library
- June 2014 Newsletter
- The ECA has made the local papers!
- The Neighborhood Connection Project: All Aboard!
- Too Many Planes? Sign the FAiR Petition
- Report Excessive Air Traffic Noise
- Join FAiR and fight for our quiet skies
- July 4th Poster Contest Winners!
June 2014 Newsletter
The ECA: In the News!
The Neighborhood Connection Project: All Aboard!
The Neighborhood Connection Project (NCP) is gearing up for Phase 2 of the beautification project. Please help us continue work on this amazing mural, Phase 2. To donate by Pay Pal Click on “Our Projects” at the top and then “Neighborhood Connection Project.” To Donate by check Make Check payable to Green Star Movement and put “NCP” in the memo line. Contact Jac or Gina for further information or to offer help. Return to top of page
Sign the FAiR Petition. Stop O’Hare Expansion.
Edgebrook residents should expect a huge increase in nighttime aircraft traffic in October 2013 unless we can convince the Federal Aviation Authority and the Chicago Department of Aviation to fairly utilize all O’Hare runways. FAiR (Fair Allocation in Runways) is a coalition of community organizations dedicated to the equitable distribution of O’Hare aircraft traffic. Please sign the FAiR petition to have your voice be heard.
Click here to report excessive aircraft noise. Make sure your voice is heard!
Snow Plowing Service provided by the ECA
- The ECA provides a limited (but very important) service when there is more than 4 inches of snowfall. Click here for more information.
- The ECA provides snow plow service to this area, excluding the major city streets. Click on the map.
- Snow Plowing HOTLINE 773-774-6161
Welcome to the ECA Website.
Edgebrook: a Neighborhood on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois 60646 Established in 1940, the Edgebrook Community Association encourages Community Spirit; seeks the Maintenance, improvement of and Access to, all Public Property and Services in the Community; and is Concerned with Interests in General of the Property Owners, Residents and Commerce in the Community.