Snow Plowing Service provided by the ECA
- The ECA provides a limited (but very important) service when there is more than 4 inches of snowfall. Click here for more information.
- The ECA provides snow plow service to this area, excluding the major city streets. Click on the map.
- Snow Plowing HOTLINE 773-774-6161
- Check out what’s happening at the Edgebrook Branch Library
- 2013 End of the Year Newsletter
- Chicago Plays! Park Rennovation. The Votes Are In!
- The Neighborhood Connection Project: All Aboard!
- Too Many Planes? Sign the FAiR Petition
- Report Excessive Air Traffic Noise
Chicago Plays! Jeff Green “Choo Choo” Park
The Votes have been counted. The vast majority (almost two to one) would love to see Option A become the new Jeff Green “Choo Choo” Park. Thanks to everybody who voted.
The Winning Choice
End of the Year 2013 Newsletter
The ECA’s 2013 End of the Year Newsletter was published in the Nadig Reporter, Saturday, January 25. Read the online version here.
The Neighborhood Connection Project: All Aboard!
The Neighborhood Connection Project (NCP) is gearing up for Phase 2 of the beautification project. Please help us continue work on this amazing mural, Phase 2.
To donate by Pay Pal
Click on “Our Projects” at the top and then “Neighborhood Connection Project.”
To Donate by check
Make Check payable to Green Star Movement and put “NCP” in the memo line.
Sign the FAiR Petition. Stop O’Hare Expansion.
Edgebrook residents should expect a huge increase in nighttime aircraft traffic in October 2013 unless we can convince the Federal Aviation Authority and the Chicago Department of Aviation to fairly utilize all O’Hare runways. FAiR (Fair Allocation in Runways) is a coalition of community organizations dedicated to the equitable distribution of O’Hare aircraft traffic. Please sign the FAiR petition to have your voice be heard.
FAiR Coverage at DNAinfo Chicago
Heather Cherone, DNAinfo Chicago reporter, filed a report on May 15, 2013, about the O’Hare runway allocation and the work FAiR is doing. Click here to read the complete story.
Heather Cherone filed a report on August 29, 2013 with more information about the work that FAiR is doing. Click here to read the complete story.
Click here to report excessive aircraft noise.
Make sure your voice is heard!
Welcome to the ECA Website.
Edgebrook: a Neighborhood on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois 60646
Established in 1940, the Edgebrook Community Association encourages Community Spirit; seeks the Maintenance, improvement of and Access to, all Public Property and Services in the Community; and is Concerned with Interests in General of the Property Owners, Residents and Commerce in the Community.