Thank you Santa Claus.
You made the ECA’s Holiday Party special.
Snow Plowing Service provided by the ECA
- The ECA provides a limited (but very important) service when there is more than 4 inches of snowfall. Click here for more information.
- The ECA provides snow plow service to this area, excluding the major city streets. Click on the map.
- Snow Plowing HOTLINE 773-774-6161
Bike Trail Extension
The Edgebrook Community Association has sent a letter to the Cook County Forest Preserve District requesting a meeting with representatives from all local civic and community associations to discuss the proposed North Branch Bike Trail Extension before any work begins.
The ECA feels that significant community concerns regarding safety, traffic congestion and tree removal have been raised and should be addressed in an open, inclusive public forum.
Do you have your own concerns about the proposed extension of the North Branch Bike Trail through Old Edgebrook?
Supporting the Edgebrook Branch Library
- Thank you ECA 2014 members.
- Check out what’s happening at the Edgebrook Branch Library
- November 2014 Newsletter
- The ECA has made the local papers!
- Too Many Planes? Sign the FAiR Petition
- Report Excessive Air Traffic Noise
- Join FAiR and fight for our quiet skies
November 2014 Newsletter
The ECA’s November 2014 Newsletter appeared in the Nadig Reporter, Saturday, November 8. You can read the newsletter here.
Sign the FAiR Petition. Stop O’Hare Expansion.
Edgebrook residents should expect a huge increase in nighttime aircraft traffic in October 2013 unless we can convince the Federal Aviation Authority and the Chicago Department of Aviation to fairly utilize all O’Hare runways. FAiR (Fair Allocation in Runways) is a coalition of community organizations dedicated to the equitable distribution of O’Hare aircraft traffic. Please sign the FAiR petition to have your voice be heard.
Click here to report excessive aircraft noise. Make sure your voice is heard!
Welcome to the ECA Website.
Edgebrook: a Neighborhood on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois 60646 Established in 1940, the Edgebrook Community Association encourages Community Spirit; seeks the Maintenance, improvement of and Access to, all Public Property and Services in the Community; and is Concerned with Interests in General of the Property Owners, Residents and Commerce in the Community.