July 4th Parade, Picnic and Concert
July 4th Poster Contest Winners
Enjoy the imaginations of our wonderful kindergarten to 6th grade students who responded to our call to design the perfect poster for the July 4th Parade, Picnic and Concert.
- Thank you ECA 2015 members.
- Check out what’s happening at the Edgebrook Branch Library
- View photos from Destination Devon
- ECA Newsletters
- The ECA has made the local papers!
- Too Many Planes? Sign the FAiR Petition
- Report Excessive Air Traffic Noise
- Join FAiR and fight for our quiet skies
Bike Trail Extension
The Edgebrook Community Association has sent a letter to the Cook County Forest Preserve District requesting a meeting with representatives from all local civic and community associations to discuss the proposed North Branch Bike Trail Extension before any work begins.
The ECA feels that significant community concerns regarding safety, traffic congestion and tree removal have been raised and should be addressed in an open, inclusive public forum.
Do you have your own concerns about the proposed extension of the North Branch Bike Trail through Old Edgebrook?
March 2015 Newsletter
The ECA’s June 2015 Newsletter appeared in the June 27 issue of the Nadig Reporter. Read it here.
Sign the FAiR Petition. Stop O’Hare Expansion.
Edgebrook residents should expect a huge increase in nighttime aircraft traffic in October 2013 unless we can convince the Federal Aviation Authority and the Chicago Department of Aviation to fairly utilize all O’Hare runways. FAiR (Fair Allocation in Runways) is a coalition of community organizations dedicated to the equitable distribution of O’Hare aircraft traffic. Please sign the FAiR petition to have your voice be heard.
Click here to report excessive aircraft noise. Make sure your voice is heard!
Snow Plowing Service provided by the ECA
- The ECA provides a limited (but very important) service when there is more than 4 inches of snowfall. Click here for more information.
- The ECA provides snow plow service to this area, excluding the major city streets. Click on the map.
- Snow Plowing HOTLINE 773 774 4651
Welcome to the ECA Website.
Edgebrook: a Neighborhood on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois 60646 Established in 1940, the Edgebrook Community Association encourages Community Spirit; seeks the Maintenance, improvement of and Access to, all Public Property and Services in the Community; and is Concerned with Interests in General of the Property Owners, Residents and Commerce in the Community.