September 20, 10 AM – 12 PM • West Metra Platform
Looking for a bit of exercise? Need service hours? We’ve got it covered. Mulch will be placed along the Metra platform.
Bring gloves, hat, shovel and wheelbarrow, if you have one. Many hands make the burden light!
Beautification Work Days
The work day
Thursday August 21st
has been CANCELLED !!
Stay tuned for new date
- Thank you ECA 2014 members.
- Check out what’s happening at the Edgebrook Branch Library
- Mini Maker Lab Arrives at Edgebrook Branch Library
- June 2014 Newsletter
- The ECA has made the local papers!
- Too Many Planes? Sign the FAiR Petition
- Report Excessive Air Traffic Noise
- Join FAiR and fight for our quiet skies
June 2014 Newsletter
The ECA’s June 2014 Newsletter was published in the Nadig Reporter, Saturday, June 14. Read the online version here.
Sign the FAiR Petition. Stop O’Hare Expansion.
Edgebrook residents should expect a huge increase in nighttime aircraft traffic in October 2013 unless we can convince the Federal Aviation Authority and the Chicago Department of Aviation to fairly utilize all O’Hare runways. FAiR (Fair Allocation in Runways) is a coalition of community organizations dedicated to the equitable distribution of O’Hare aircraft traffic. Please sign the FAiR petition to have your voice be heard.
Click here to report excessive aircraft noise. Make sure your voice is heard!
Snow Plowing Service provided by the ECA
- The ECA provides a limited (but very important) service when there is more than 4 inches of snowfall. Click here for more information.
- The ECA provides snow plow service to this area, excluding the major city streets. Click on the map.
- Snow Plowing HOTLINE 773-774-6161
Welcome to the ECA Website.
Edgebrook: a Neighborhood on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois 60646 Established in 1940, the Edgebrook Community Association encourages Community Spirit; seeks the Maintenance, improvement of and Access to, all Public Property and Services in the Community; and is Concerned with Interests in General of the Property Owners, Residents and Commerce in the Community.