Congressman Mike Quigley invites you to…
…submit your work for a chance to have your art displayed in the US Capitol in Washington, DC.
Open to high school juniors and seniors residing in the 5th Congressional District.
For more information, contact you art teacher or reach Congressman Quigley’s office at (773) 267-5926.
Or visit: quigley.house.gov/services/art-competition.
Saturday, April 8, 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM • Colletti’s Restaurant, 5707 N Central
Welcome: Christina Heyworth
Appetizer Buffer, Cash Bar
Music: Jeff Manuel
Invocation: Jeanette Stearney
Words of Thanks: Judy Heyworth
Plated Lunch Service
- Choice of Entrée & Sides (server will take your order)
- Lemon Chicken or Petite Filet Steak
- A pasta option is available for vegetarians
Price: $45.00 per person or $85.00 per couple
RSVP deadline is April 3.
There are three easy ways to send your RSVP and payment:
1) MAIL to EWC, PO Box 46251, Chicago, IL 60646
2) Drop it into Donna Gralak’s mailbox at 6825 N Algonquin Ave., Chicago, IL 60646
3) RSVP & Pay conveniently online, using the link on our web site edgebrookwc.com
Do you have an event you’d like to see on the ECA’s Community Notes page?
Click here to get started.