Edgebrook Air Traffic Patterns
A special General Meeting about this issue was held on March 14th, 2013. If you missed it, read Brian Nadig’s article from the Reporter.
- Alarming information was provided to the ECA by Andy Ginocchio (email@example.com), regarding proposed increases in flights over our neighborhood. click here
- Click here for a recent online article from DNAinfo.com regarding this issue
- The ECA is not the only concerned community organization.
- You can register your complaints with the City of Chicago Dept. of Aviation here.
- An online petition to Stop OHare Expansion plans to increase traffic on the Thorndale/Runway 27L can be signed here
- A useful site to learn about O’Hare air traffic patterns is The O’Hare Noise Compatibility Commission.
- FAA site with lots of information regarding the O’Hare Expansion Project -click here
- Edgebrook Community Association Action